Ed's Crap
Thursday, December 23, 2010 @ The Push and Pull Game
Right when I decided to work first before considering to further my studies, I was shown a glimmer of hope in my search for a project for Masters in Biomed Science (Part 1). Life is really playing a game of push and pull with me right now ><

I still feel really tempted to start working first though but I'll wait and see how things turn out for now since I found a project that is available. It's sometimes frustrating Coz I was told to make decisions yet some of them still get overwritten. I don't see why I should bother to make decisions when it's gonna be overwritten anyway.

Regarding the project, it's not something that I don't have interest in but it seems very difficult. Gonna be murdering mice and doing flow cytometry again but this time it might involve even more colors.

I really don't know what to expect anymore after my plans were suddenly thrown into a mess. I just wished that things as important as this could be done with a lot less uncertainty.

Me
Ed Teo
060887
Uni Graduate
Monash Uni Clayton
Oakleigh East, Melbourne

Things Urgently Needed Wanted
-Allergy research
-Lead a simple life
-Snowboarding
-More Snowboarding
-Skydiving
-Bungee Jumping?

talk it out

ShoutMix chat widget

train to nowhere
NO LINKS YET

Song Stuck in Head:
B2ST-Beautiful
Under Construction

Deadlines/Tests